SST LAPTOP+ Makati Branch has already transfered to its new location last January 16, 2018.
WHO CAN JOIN
- The contest is open to all employees of SST, and may include non employees in their group (friends or relatives)
- Each music video entry may have a minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 members. This means that the creation of the music video is a group effort. The group must have a team leader as their representative to coordinate with the company.
- Starting June 15, 2018 participants may send their group members thru email at firstname.lastname@example.org and in return, the Marketing Department of SST will send the SST Music Video Logo and SST outro video for inclusion on the music video creation.
- On June 30, 2018, participants may send their parody videos to the Marketing Department for uploading at SST LAPTOP+ official FB page, on July 1, 2018
All Music Video Submission must abide by the following specifications:
- Strictly a 2- 4 minute’s playtime period.
- Lip Synch (PARODY VERSION) or Original Music Composition
- The venue for the Music Video background must be in a WEIRD AND UNEXPECTED PLACES in private or public areas
- The music video must include SST Music Video logo on the upper left portion of the video and use the SST Logo Outro video as the end part of the video.
- The music video must NOT CONTAIN inappropriate content, including but not limited to:
- Obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit content or information;
- Materials which contain information that poses a risk to the health and safety of others (hazardous videos are not allowed);
- Materials which show strong support or opposition to political or religious groups or person(s);
- Content considered offensive to other users, such as those which encourage the commission of illegal, immoral, or threatening activity; promote harassment, racism, hatred or discrimination against any group or individual (sexism, misogyny etc), or information which is false, misleading, or harmful to any group or individual.
- Materials which are defamatory or libelous in character or those which violate privacy of any group or individual; or
- Materials which infringe upon the right of any third party, including copyright, publication right, or any other intellectual or proprietary right, or those that promote infringement of any party’s intellectual or property rights such as providing or advocating the use of pirated music or providing links to the site which provide it.
- Use of competing shop (other repair service shop)
Disqualification from the contest or forfeiture of prizes will be based on the following:
- Participants who do not meet the contest requirements for joining
- Entries that do not meet the date and time deadline for submission of entry (date and time based on SST LAPTOP official time when entry is received by the Marketing department of SST.
- Entries that do not have the correct format, complete and correct information
- Misrepresentation or any false declaration in the contest requirements.
HOW TO VOTE
- On July 1, 2018, people can start voting for their favorite music video on the official SST LAPTOP official FB page by reacting LIKE only, to the video entry at SST official FB page. Other reactions will not be counted.
- The minimum requirements for number of likes / votes must be 600 from July 1 to July 31, 2018 to get a chance from winning the P10,000.00 cash prize.
- Entries below 600 likes/votes at the end of voting date will lose their chance in winning. So the more you share your entries via sending the video links from SST Official page, the more chances of winning.
- Contestants must advise their voters to like the official FB page of SST Laptop+, which will be monitored by SST Management.
- Voting ends on 12NOON of July 31, 2018. Participants must take a screenshot of the actual number of Like only at SST official FB at the exact date & time of the deadline for votes, that will be verified by the Marketing Department.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
On July 31, 2018, the SST management will select the Grand Winner, based on the following criteria:
10% - Performance Level
10% - Concept / Visual Interpretation / Creativity
10% - Technical Appearance (Video Graphics & Sounds)
70% - Audience Impact (Number of Likes only) – July 1 (12am) to July 31 (12nn), 2018
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNER
The selected best music video or Grand Winner will be announced on the official Facebook page of SST LAPTOP+ on August 1, 2018.
The Grand Winner will receive:
Cash Prize = PHP 10,000.00 (tax free)
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS & CLAIMING OF PRIZES
- In notifying the winners and claiming of prizes, OPES SALUS INC. & MUNERIS INC. shall conduct the following winner's validation process before any prize is awarded:
- Only entries with the complete details submitted before the cut-off date and time will be considered valid. The Management of OPES SALUS INC. & MUNERIS INC. will judge among all the valid music video entries.
- The participant with the winning music video will be notified by the Marketing Officer of SST LAPTOP via phone, email, and registered mail that their entries were selected and upon validation, were declared as the winning entry.
- Instructions on how to claim the prize shall also be given through phone, email, and or registered mail. When claiming the prizes, the winner must present the following to the authorized representative of Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc.:
- Two (2) valid ID with complete real name, age, gender picture and correct address. Photocopies of any of the documents (i.e. birth certificate, marriage contract, SSS ID, driver’s license, school ID and/or passport).
- In case that the Team Leader of the Grand Winner group, cannot claim the prize, he/she can send an authorized representative who is required to bring his/her two (2) valid ID with complete real name, age, gender, picture and correct address; one (1) valid ID with complete real name, age, gender, picture and correct address of the winner, and an authorization letter issued by the winner.
- Winners can claim the cash prizes within sixty (60) days from the date of announcement or notification of the winner, whichever comes last, at the SST LAPTOP Main Office, located at Unit 202-203, Cityland Pasong Tamo Condominium, 6264 Calle Estacion, Brgy. Pio Del Pilar, Makati City, Metro Manila, for the selected winner within Metro Manila, while for winner that is located in Provincial Area, prize can be claimed at designated SST LAPTOP Branch, while for winners within Provincial Area that has no SST Branches, prize will be sent thru bank or remittance centers of the winner upon signing to an acknowledgement receipt that will be sent thru the winner’s email account.
- Should the first winner/s be declared disqualified by the management of Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc., then the management will check the process for determining the next name of winner/s that was chosen from subsequent deliberation (that needed to be made in accordance with the mechanics).
- When claiming the prizes, the winners must execute a document transferring all the rights over the winning entry to OPES SALUS INCORPORATED & MUNERIS INCORPORATED.
- Prizes are non-convertible and non-transferable.
- The winners shall solely bear all costs and expenses relating to, arising from or connected with the requirement to present the necessary documentation on the said claiming schedule stated above and the claiming of the prizes from bank or remittance centers (for areas without nearby SST Branch) and at the SST LAPTOP. Head office – Unit 202-203 Cityland Pasong Tamo Condominium, 6264 Calle Estacion, Brgy. Pio Del Pilar, Makati City, Metro Manila.
- All expenses related to the claiming, availing or enjoying of the prizes not provided for herein are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- The winners authorize Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP), to disclose and broadcast their names, photos and other particulars determined by Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP) to any person/s and in any mode or manner as Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP) may deem appropriate
OWNERSHIP OF THE MUSIC VIDEOS
- Participants will retain copyright and ownership of their entries, excluding the original elements of the SST LOGO and SST Video Outro, incorporated in it. However, by submitting their music videos, participants hereby agree to grant Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP), their subsidiaries and their affiliates an exclusive, royalty-free license to use the same during the promo period.
- OpesSalus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP), and their subsidiaries and their affiliates, have the exclusive right to reproduce and broadcast the music videos submitted, and to use, copy, broadcast, and distribute the music videos submitted for commercial and non-commercial purposes, without having to consult the composer or to provide any compensation thereof during the promo period.
- The participants retain the right to publish their music videos on their websites, blogs, but not to enter them in any other contest for the duration of the promo period and until the announcement of the winners on August 1, 2018, with the exception of the winners, who shall transfer the rights over the winning entries to OpesSalus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP), upon claiming of the prizes, or use them in any way that defame or damage Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP) and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- The participant warrants that he/she is the sole author and owner of the material, copyright thereon, and of all rights therein; that there exists no adverse claim to or in the work; that neither the music video nor any part thereof is a copy of any other work; that neither the work nor any part thereof infringes upon the copyright or any other rights of any person, firm or corporation anywhere in the world.
- Ownership of the copyright over the winning participants’ entries is transferred to Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP). All rights pertaining to said ownership shall therefore exclusively pertain to Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participants represent and warrant, by their participation, that they have read, understood and agreed to abide by its complete rules and regulations.
- Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP), and their subsidiaries and affiliates reserve the right to block, remove, or disqualify communications or materials that they determine to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or (d) violates any law or regulation or (e) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to OpesSalus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP), and their subsidiaries and affiliates at their sole discretion.
- Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP) disclaim any liability for failure to receive or acknowledge entries arising from force majeure, including acts of God, fires, floods, wars or other disturbances, labor unrest, or other causes beyond its control.
- Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP), shall be free from responsibility in case of injury, accident or death by the bearer of the cash prizes and companion during claiming of their prizes.
- Opes Salus Inc. & Muneris Inc. (SST LAPTOP), reserve the right to amend the rules and revise the mechanics, such as extending the duration of contest in the event wherein no video entries have reach the minimum number of votes required at the end of the voting date.